alfresQ infra e
Infra e 6 Seater System
The alfresQ infra e 6 seater system will change the way you enjoy cooking and dining with your family and friends whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The modern sleek lines of the alfresQ table provides a perfect complement to the infra e infrared grill which it was designed to house. Its sturdy build ensures it becomes a permanent fixture for all your entertaining needs, as well as your normal family meals while being an attractive addition to your indoor and outdoor living space.
W 900mm L 1500mm H 760mm
The infrared grill is also very easy to clean, it’s of extremely solid build for regular indoor/outdoor use, and comes with a 12 month warranty*. You can alter the function of the grill by swapping out the grill tray with the hotpot tray.
The modern sleek lines of the alfresQ table provides a perfect compliment to the infra e infrared grill which it was designed to house. Its sturdy build ensures it becomes a permanent fixture for all your entertaining needs, as well as your normal family meals while being an attractive addition to your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- A cover is recommended when your furniture is not in use. This will help to protect your furniture all year round from the elements. Placemats and coasters are recommended for use on a concrete table
- Ensure any spills are wiped up as soon as possible. As concrete is porous.
• Regular waxing approximately 2 to 3 times a year will help keep your furniture sealed.
- With Food preparation it is always recommend chopping on an appropriate chopping board and never directly on the concrete, to avoid damaging the surface of your slab.
- Concrete is not immune to small chips and breakages particularly on exposed edges if impacted with hard objects. Always take extra precaution if you are relocating your piece of furniture.
- Expect the wear of your concrete furniture product to contribute to its uniqueness, hairline cracks, slight irregularities may occur with time but this is not a defect. For restoration with any serious chips or cracks, concrete grouting mixes and solutions are available.
- It is advised not to use any abrasive cleaners or chemicals on the concrete
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Mild soap may be used if needed
- Do not drag your concrete furniture to a new position outdoors as this could cause irreparable damage to the furniture. The weight and size of the furniture requires the help of 3 to 4 adults.
Please take note that concrete is porous and organic looking. It is important to understand that it is unique with its natural ageing character to take on an imperfectly perfect look.
Please follow the above care instructions to extend the life of your stunning concrete furniture.